Having 8 kids isn't crazy, it's an adventure!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Too tired to finish this thought

  I love my children, my role as a wife and mother, and being home with our kids is a privilege. So, why am I so tired, run down, weepy, and plain exhausted?  No, I'm not pregnant lol.  I am just beat down right now.  Stress, short nights, and being needed 24/7 has drained me of all I feel like I can give and do today.  Do you ever have those days?  I mean, I know I can't just go on strike, so I pray for strength and persevere, but I am so tired I swear I could fall down right here and sleep for a week.  I would love to lay down in bed and cover my head, and stay there until Thursday.  But our life is busy and I have no time for down time for me.  Alright, I'm done whining about being tired.  I need to get up and pack lunches, make my grocery list, double check my Christmas list, and get the kitchen cleaned up from breakfast.  I want to scream out in frustration, sit and cry from exhaustion, and just step out of my busy schedule and pretend it doesn't exist today.  I won't but the thought is pretty tempting :)

1 comment:

  1. Me too. :) Thanks for stopping by despite your morning. Love you!

    ReplyDelete